If you are interested in more information (or did not find what you needed on this page), please contact Laura to get connected in a manner that works for you. Contact Laura by phone at (414) 732-9668 or via email using the link below.
Talent Attraction and Student Outreach
Typically an entry point for most corporate relationships, your organization wants our graduates to know about your company when it comes time for them to start seeking employment. Your first step is to set up an employer profile on Handshake and select MSOE as a ‘school of choice’ so that MSOE students and faculty can learn about opportunities at your company. Companies with a profile on Handshake are the first to hear about the annual MSOE Career Fair. Please refer to the career services webpage for additional ways to engage with students (on-campus interviews, etc.).
Emerging Talent Development
Your organization wants to develop a relationship with students and have the opportunity to inform what students are learning to be ready for the future of work. We have students who are looking for purposeful projects and/or work experiences to apply what they are learning at MSOE. Partnerships formed for the purpose of talent development result in graduates who are uniquely ready to take on the challenges and opportunities today and into the future. Consider:
- Sponsoring a senior design/undergraduate research/capstone/thesis project
- Working with students as part of an internship/practicum/clinical rotation
- Supporting student organizations on campus
- Volunteering your time on an Industry Advisory Council
- Structuring a classroom project and/or mentoring a project team to support the MSOE mindset in partnership with the CREATE Institute
Upskilling Existing Talent
Your organization wants to identify ways for you or your employees to stay current and/or advance their skills. At MSOE, we have a variety of different options to meet your needs.
- Graduate programs
- Professional education programs offered through either the Rader School of Business, PERD (Professional Education and Research Development) or through one of our Academic Departments
- The Corporate Partnership Center at Diercks Hall (coming soon!)
STEM Outreach for K12
Your organization wants to help build a strong and diverse talent pipeline. Our STEM Outreach program serves over 5,000 K-12 students annually. We can use your help. If this aligns to your mission, vision or values, please consider getting involved in STEM Outreach programming at MSOE. Check out these additional options that specifically serve high school students.