Explore guides and examples for all things career...from resumes to Handshake to interviewing.
Handshake is your ONE-STOP-SHOP for all things career.
- Find 1000s of Internship and Full-Time Jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and nationwide
- Schedule an appointment with a Career Coach or find out when you can Drop-In
- See the companies coming to the next Career Fair - it changes right up to the day before the event, so check often
- Learn when employers are on campus to meet you
- Find events that will help you become a HI-PO (High Potential) candidate
Career Services sets you up with a Handshake account on your first day of school, and you’ll have access to it after graduation and throughout your career.
- If you've already logged in to your Handshake account before, just go to Handshake and log-in with your MSOE username and password to get to your account landing page. We encourage you to update your profile!
- For first-time log in: Go to Handshake, and log-in with your MSOE username and password. Then follow the steps until you get to your account landing page. We encourage you to create your profile!
Your Handshake account is still active , but we’ll need to submit an Email Switch Request to the folks at Handshake, so you can get back into the system. Please email us with your email of choice, and you’ll receive a verification email from Handshake (usually within 24 hours). Just click on the link in the email, log in, and enter the email verification code to complete the process. Then you’ll be all set to schedule your in-person or phone meeting (please choose the alumni option), as well as see the companies coming to the next career fair.
*** If you’re alumni who graduated pre-Handshake (2015), please get your new Alumni Email Address and register for your Handshake Account. It’s a fast and easy process.
For help with all things Handshake, visit their Help Center.