The MSOE Advantage
At MSOE, you get more out of your degree. More personal attention. More practical experience. More career power. We call it the MSOE Advantage, and you’ll feel the difference from the moment you step on our campus until long after you graduate.
That advantage is measurable: Just consider our enviable average 95% graduate outcomes rate for the past five years (that’s in your field, not working at a fast food joint) and $65,427 average starting salary (the highest early and mid-career salaries of any Wisconsin university, according to PayScale Inc).
So how does an MSOE education lead to such phenomenal student success?
- Fast-paced learning — Our 10-week quarters allow you to fit in more classes and be better trained in just four years, giving you a head start in your career.
- Hands-on experience — We actually have more labs than we have classrooms, and our undergraduates clock an average of 600 hours of lab time in industry-standard facilities.
- Personal attention — With a student-faculty ratio of 13:1, average class size of 20 students and average lab size of 11 students, MSOE provides an intimate learning environment that will help you achieve your best.
- High-quality teaching — You won’t find teaching assistants here, and our faculty have an average of seven years of industry experience.
- Incredible location — Our home in downtown Milwaukee gives you convenient access to major companies for internships and other field experiences (plus plenty of nightlife and weekend fun).
We also offer direct admission into your major and a four-year graduation guarantee. It’s no wonder that MSOE has been ranked the No. 1 Best Value College in Wisconsin in 2020 (SmartAsset survey) and the 12th Best Value School in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2021).