Read more about MSOE's Civil Engineering undergraduate degree.
There is no better time than now to pursue a career in civil engineering. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that civil engineers in America will experience employment growth of 24 percent in the next decade, fueled by a significant need for investment in America’s infrastructure.
Graduates of this program learn mathematics, natural science and engineering principles but are also proficient in business, public policy, leadership and team work. As a graduate of MSOE with a degree in Civil Engineering, you’ll be fully prepared to hit the ground running.
You may want to consider CVE if you …
- Are able to plan, direct and control the activities and work of others
- Are able to do mathematics and detailed work with accuracy
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Are able to visualize drawings or pictures as 3-D objects
- Enjoy working in a team environment
This program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
Graduate Outcomes Rate for the Program
Get to know our distinguished civil engineering faculty!