Raider Card Information
Your MSOE Raider Card is more than just a student ID card. You’ll use it to:
- Access buildings and laboratories
- Check out library materials
- Charge Bookstore purchases to your MSOE student account during Week 11 and Week 1 (simply tell the cashier you want to use the book slip plan)
- Print your homework and projects
- Do laundry
- Purchase your on-campus meals
- Buy snacks at the vending machines
- Dine out at area restaurants with the Raider Plan
- Get discounts at more than 350,000 locations nationwide (With an annual $30 fee, the Student Advantage offers discounts up to 50%.)
New Card Requests
To get an MSOE Raider Card, all students must log into the WebCard Center using their MSOE user ID and password and upload a photo that meets the following requirements:
- Picture cropped to face only. Do not crop off your forehead. No sunglasses or hats are allowed.
- Face forward for picture.
- You must have a light-colored plain background.
- Upload identification so we can confirm the picture is actually you.
- Only .jpeg images are accepted
**NOTE: If you are using your phone to take a selfie and upload a photo, you must click on “Full Site” link at the bottom of the WebCard Center mobile site, otherwise you will not have the option to upload a photo.
Photos will be reviewed for acceptability and a confirmation email will be sent to the student’s @msoe.edu email whether it was accepted or rejected. Once printed, new cards can be picked up at the Help Desk, on the third floor of the Campus Center. New students will receive their card during Welcome Week.
In the event that a new student cannot take a photo or upload a photo, they must submit an IT Ticket through my.msoe.edu at least 4 hours in advance and then visit the Help Desk with the submitted ticket number. They then will be escorted to the ID Card station.
Replacement Card or Photo
Replacement cards or photos can be requested via the Help Desk ticket system. A $10 fee will be charged to the student's account for replacement cards.
Add Funds to your Raider Card
Students (and parents!) can add funds to a Raider Card at any time. All accounts in the ID system are opened with the Raider Plan active. There is no minimum balance required. You can add money in the Office of Student Accounts or GETfunds.